2. Additional Terms
You may not conduct any of the following:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor our Website or Services;
- Use our Website for any reason other than to make legitimate inquiries about Núna, and/or its Products and/or Services;
- Submit false or misleading information to Núna;
- Use or access our Website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of our Website or any other computer systems or networks used by Núna;
- Upload or transmit to our Website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of our Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Website, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted to our Website.
All content found on our Website, such as logos, button icons, images, text and graphics are protected under Icelandic and international copyright laws and are exclusively owned and controlled by Núna.
Núna and all images and service names made available through use of our Website are the trademarks, service mark, trade dress, logo or custom graphics (as applicable) of Núna. Núna trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner without first obtaining Núna’s written permission.
6. Age Restriction
Minors (as defined under the laws of their respective jurisdictions) are not eligible to use Núna’s Website, and are specifically prohibited from doing so.
Núna in its sole and absolute discretion, may at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Website and/or Products and/or Services, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of our Website. Accessing our Website after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Núna shall not be responsible to you or any of your customers (as applicable) for such suspension or termination.
Any aspect of our Website may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. However, Núna makes no commitment to update the information contained on our Website. You agree that Núna shall not be liable to you for any delay or other damages that might result from such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
Núna will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to our Website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
Núna makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our Website but cannot ensure that the Services will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are encouraged to take appropriate safeguards before accessing or using our Website. Núna assumes no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of our Website or downloading anything from our Website.
11. Intellectual Property and Ownership Rights
Núna.net is the sole and exclusive property of Núna. Núna retains all rights, titles and interests (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) on our Website (as applicable).
Any communications or materials you transmit to Núna through our Website, by electronic mail or otherwise, will be treated as confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting personally identifiable information (“PII”) (email, address, and/or telephone number) you consent to receive emails or otherwise be contacted by Núna. You hereby grant Núna a non-exclusive, royalty free and worldwide license to use your PII and other information you voluntarily provide in connection with your use of our Website and as specified in Núna’s Privacy Statement.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty
15. Limitation Of Liability
Núna shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with your use of our Website. Including: liabilities resulting from the use or inability to use our Website, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any content located on our Website, the cost of procuring or obtaining substitute services, any messages received and sent to you or Núna through our Website, unauthorized access to or alternation of your transmission or customer content through our Website, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles.
17. Contact Information