Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Last updated: 1 May 2021
Núna ehf. (“Núna”) and its employees and contractors do not accept, review, discuss, or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content, or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, process improvement, marketing campaigns and/or strategies, product or service names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “Submissions”). Please do not send or provide any Submissions in any form to Núna or any of its employees or contractors.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Núna’s products, services, technologies, advertising, promotions, marketing campaigns and/or strategies or content might seem similar to submissions provided to Núna. If despite our request that you do not send us your submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
1. Terms of Idea Submission
- Your submissions and their contents along with any related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of Núna, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you;
- Núna may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any manner on an unrestricted basis;
- There is no obligation for Núna to review any submissions;
- Núna in its sole and absolute discretion may review some submissions while ignoring other submissions;
- There is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
2. Product and/or Service Feedback
Núna does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Núna’s existing business. If you want to send us feedback, we request that you limit your feedback only to the Products and/or Services listed on Núna’s Website. Please provide only specific feedback on Núna’s existing Products and/or Services and marketing campaigns and/or strategies using the appropriate contact Núna forms, and do not send or provide any submissions other than using those forms.
3. Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide via this site or any other method will be deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary. Núna will be free to use and redistribute such information on an unrestricted basis, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Are you ready to start a project with Núna?
Núna can help regardless of where your project stands today.